The SnowCheck-exclusive 850 PRO-RMK® 163 – powered by the all-new Polaris® 850 Patriot™ engine – is part of the lightest, strongest, most flickable deep snow family on the market.The world's best mountain sled features the lightweight AXYS chassis which delivers the industry's best power-to-weight ratio, giving the rider instantaneous lift and immediate response.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Patented Raised AXYS® RMK® Chassis The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. The AXYS RMK chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
- Rear Suspension The lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. NEW for MY19 – The AXYS RMK Rear Suspension, on select models, features new lightweight technology and components, including an all new front track shock cross shaft which is 0.5 pounds lighter and all new, patent-pending hyfax design optimized for lighter weight while maintaining durability. Available for MY19 only on 850 PRO-RMKs.
- All-New Polaris® 850 Patriot™ Engine - The most powerful Polaris® snowmobile engine ever. - Building on 25 years of legendary Liberty® engine heritage. - Creates an all-new benchmark for durability, acceleration, and response. - Industry-leading power-to-weight ratio and unmatched throttle response
- Track Options PRO-RMK riders have a choice between the Series 6 2.6" track and the Series 7 3.0" track. The Polaris® exclusive Series 6 2.6" track provides the ultimate all mountain performance. The new lightweight track is designed for improved deep snow and hard pack traction and better lift. The Polaris exclusive Series 7 3.0" Track is the ideal track to provide lift in the deepest, softest snow conditions. Features a lightweight single-ply design optimized for weight and powder snow performance. All 3" track models feature a gearing-optimized chaincase drive system as well as a unique snow flap designed to work with the 3" track.
- QuickDrive™ Low Inertia Drive System The QuickDrive™ Low Inertia System is designed to make the sled rev quicker for instantaneous lift and reduces rotational inertia by 21% for easier handling and flickability.Not simply a belt-drive, it is a complete lightweight drive system — featuring an extruded drive shaft, lightweight brake, RMK-specific brake caliper and of course the most visible piece of the system — a maintenance-free belt drive that requires no oil or tensioner system. The complete system reduces rotational inertia by 21% which means 5lb. less effort when carving.
- Walker Evans® Shocks PRO-RMKs come with premium Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker Shocks or the Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. The Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offers the best performance across the broadest range of conditions. The Walker Evans® Monotube Impact-Extruded Shocks are the lightest weight shock option from Polaris for those riders counting ounces. The one-piece, simple design is lightweight yet durable.
RIDER BALANCED™ CONTROL
- Legendary RMK Balance The patented AXYS® chassis delivers the RMK’s renowned perfect balance that riders have come to expect. The AXYS RMK offers increased, ultimate control and a more compliant ride.
- ALL-NEW AXYS® PRO-RMK® React Front Suspension ALL-NEW AXYS® PRO-RMK® React Front Suspension provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiate sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride.This new front suspension features: - An all-new geometry with an adjustable 36”-38” stance. - A sway bar designed for predictable handling. - All-new forged A-arms and forged spindles are optimized for strength and durability and designed specifically for the new React Front Suspension.
- AXYS® Body Panel Design The AXYS® RMK® features a compact body panel geometry and design that helps give the sled the best lean angle in the industry allowing it to hold even the steepest sidehill lines. RMK does not "Panel Out" like other competitors.
- Lightweight Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris®mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid with added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster.
- ALL-NEW SLS Shock Springs ALL-NEW SLS Shock Springs feature a patent-protected, proprietary technology that allows the steel springs to be durable yet light – lighter than titanium. These springs are 3 pounds lighter than previous RMK® springs and provide a rider with enhanced agility and responsiveness. These new springs are SnowCheck exclusive for MY19.
- PowderTrac™ XT Running Boards The new, lightweight PowderTrac™ XT running boards have been developed for extreme riders with new geometry for improved sidehilling and deep snow capabilities. The improved ergonomics maintain usable space for the rider and traction at the rear of boards.
- XT Hyfax New profile design optimized for lighter weight while maintaining durability.
- PRO-Lite Seat Mountain snowmobiling requires a different seat design and that is what Polaris delivers. The seat is shorter to allow you to easily swing a leg and hop over from one side of the snowmobile to the other.
- LED Lights All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting: - Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting. - Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness” of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight. - LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out. - For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Mountain Hoop Re-designed in 2016, the mountain hoop is more ergonomic and has been moved down 2.5" to prevent hitting the rider in the chest when in steeper terrain. Now a one-piece stylized design, the mountain hoop is made of a durable polyurethane material.
- Brakes These lightweight brakes feature a fixed 2 piston opposed caliper design for an improved and quicker braking response and feel. The brake pad material features higher thermal properties to provide more optimal wear over time.
- MessageCenter Gauge Informative and easy to read, this instrumentation keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and provides a wealth of additional data. - Easily viewable LCD screen, 4.3" diagonal measurement - Scrolling message center keeps rider informed - Increased number of tell tales by over 60% - Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands - Brightly lit display is easily readable in all light conditions
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display Exclusively from Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: - Sled Performance: speedometer, tachometer, dual trip meters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours and odometer sled operating conditions including coolant temperature, diagnostics and maintenance warnings. - Bluetooth™ Functionality: enables the gauge to communicate with your cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength. - GPS/Mapping Capability: includes standard compass and maps with trails can be shown North Up or Course Up depending on your preference. Track and save routes and waypoints for future “go to” navigation. - LH Control: provides the ability to zoom on maps, drop waypoints, cycle through vehicle information and switch between gauge or map display . - Clock: time available in 12 or 24-hour clock format options . - This gauge comes as an option on some models, and is also available as an accessory option
- Integrated Storage Solutions Optional, accessory storage was designed and developed right along with the AXYS RMK® platform, so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled’s design lines. Polaris Engineered with the highest quality of materials.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.