2019 Polaris 800 TITAN™ Adventure 155
The 800 Polaris® Titan™ Adventure is fully featured and is the true do-it-all sled. It comes with a Lock & Ride® Versa Touring Passenger Seat with heated passenger grips and passenger footrests, cargo rack, cargo box, tow hitch, mirrors, Polaris Interactive Digital Display, premium FOX Shocks, Cobra track with 1.5 inch lugs, PRO-FLOAT skis, and a 24 inch high windshield that provides outstanding rider protection.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
AXYS® RIDER-BALANCED™ HANDLING & PERFORMANCE
- AXYS® Rider-Balanced™ Control The AXYS® Titan™ Chassis positions the rider for Rider-Balanced Control in all riding situations – solo, 2-up, with cargo on-board, or towing a load. This platform delivers unmatched ride & handling on- and off-trail. - Balanced handling on all terrain - Superior mobility, agility and performance in deep snow - Ride & handling are not compromised when hauling or towing cargo
- 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers class-leading acceleration. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring: - 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves - Electronic oil pump - Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability - High-efficiency intake and exhaust - VForce Reeds - Lightweight crankshaft - Throttle body is lighter weight and reduces throttle effort - Grooved Piston
- 3-Stage Electronically-Controlled Exhaust Valves 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves provide improved running quality, crisper throttle response, smoother idle and improved fuel economy. The active feedback for the exhaust valve position provides more accurate fueling in transient situations. These exhaust valves also improve combustion stability, leading to improved durability and engine life.
- Electronic Oil Pump Electronic oil pump eliminates power-robbing gear drive – and provides more precise, improved oil delivery for performance and durability as well as a 35% reduction in throttle effort. Requires no adjustments.
- High-Efficiency Intake and Exhaust Porous intake duct material and high-flow exhaust system create a better breathing engine package for more power. The silencer provides reduced sound levels while on the trail. Vforce reeds provide improved performance, throttle response and reed durability.
- VForce Reeds Provide improved performance, throttle response, and reed durability.
- Lightweight Crankshaft Lightweight crankshaft weighs 2.5 lbs less, delivering 25% lower inertia and quicker throttle response and spooling. This provides improved acceleration. Designed and engineered specifically for the 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine for increased durability, this same lightweight crankshaft is used in Polaris Race sleds, including during the past 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons, showing it's proven durability.
- 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine Piston Grooved piston was designed specifically for the 800 HO Cleanfire® Engine to increase durability and engine life.
- Power Boosting Regulator The Power Boosting Regulator is a new, innovative electrical power technology adapted from the automotive industry and available exclusively in Polaris® TITAN™ snowmobiles. - Delivers maximum electrical power at idle and low RPMs - Ensures electrical power for rider comfort and convenience features, such as heated seats, handwarmers, battery charging and other accessories - Easy starting
- Polaris® TITAN™ Articulated Rear Suspension The Articulated Rear Suspension provides outstanding ride & handling in all conditions, on- and off-trail. Delivers a smooth ride on trails and can absorb the bumps off-trail. - Superior ride & handling - 16.5” of rear travel ensures a smooth ride on the trail & outstanding off-trail capabilities - Suspension geometry is optimized for a great ride & sure towing - No adjustments required to switch between solo & 2-up riding, or when hitching on a large load - Rear section of skid tips up for easy backing over obstacles - Enhances the sled’s outstanding flotation
- Polaris® Titan™ Brake System Industry’s only integrated brake with an integrated idler shaft for brake disc - 4 piston caliper - Radial master cylinder
- Polaris® TITAN™ PowderTrac™ Running Boards The PowderTrac Running Boards offer an optimized design for maximum snow clean out while maintaining extreme strength - Engineered for optimal strength - Expanded cut-outs minimize snow & ice build-up - Designed to provide comfortable ergonomics for seated & stand-up riding - Top surface designed for outstanding boot grip the entire length of the running boards - Accessory closeouts available
- Cooling System with Radiator This durable, efficient cooling system and radiator ensures consistently reliable engine operation in even the most extreme conditions. - World’s most robust performance snowmobile cooling system - Ensures reliable engine operation when sled is being ridden in extreme or low-snow conditions - Cooling system includes an efficient radiator with fan - Radiator is mounted in strategic position for ultimate cooling airflow and minimal snow or debris build-up - Add the accessory Wheel Kit for maximum low snow capabilities
- 20 x 155 x 1.55 Cobra Track Proven, versatile Cobra track provides excellent off-trail flotation and aggressive traction on-trail. - Lugs have a cupped design for outstanding off-trail performance and flotation - 1.5” Lugs height offers balance between off trail deep snow and on trial handling performance - Strong, stiff lugs won’t fold over like some deep snow tracks’ softer, more pliant lugs
- PRO-Float Skis The strong, lightweight PRO-Float Skis provide outstanding off-trail flotation and unmatched on- and off-trail steering and control. PRO-Float skis are 9.5" wide and offer a combined surface area of 410 sq. in., more than 45% greater than Polaris PRO-STEER skis. These skis feature a unique dual stepped keel design that provides more responsive deep snow handling as well as outstanding handling on the trails. The upturned rear edge accommodates backing up over obstacles, and the serrated top of the ski provides traction for a rider’s boot.
UNCOMPROMISING CARRYING & TOWING CAPABILITIES
- Towing & Carrying Capabilities Polaris® TITAN™ models offer unmatched cargo carrying and towing capabilities, and with a 1,200 lb. (544 kg) towing capacity, they can tow more than competitive sleds. - Innovative storage solutions optimize available space & utilize impressive Polaris® TITAN™ hauling power - Integrated cargo mounting systems let riders add or remove cargo quickly & easily - Sled is engineered to maintain its Rider-Balanced Control with any size cargo load
- Polaris® TITAN™ Alpha Transmission The durable, reliable TITAN™ Alpha transmission provides smooth shifting and drive ranges to suit even the most extreme conditions or situations. - Delivers smooth shifting and 1200 lb. towing capabilities - Drive Ranges: High, Low, Reverse, Neutral - Engineered & built to perform reliably when towing & hauling large loads
- Integrated Lock & Ride® Versa Storage Platform Innovative, Polaris® TITAN™-exclusive storage system optimizes convenience and security of carrying cargo. - Industry-leading carrying capacity of 85 lb. (38.5 kg.) - Integrated design allows for maximum storage, with or without passenger seat - Platform designed to hold two 5-gallon buckets, ideal for hauling fishing gear, tools, firewood & much more - Integrated Lock & Ride® mounting system to hold accessory cargo box - Includes bars where tie-down straps can be attached - Ribbed underside of platform perimeter prevents bungee hooks from sliding
- Lock & Ride® Versa Storage Cargo Box and Rack Lock & Ride® Versa Cargo Box and Luggage Rack come standard on the Polaris® TITAN™ Adventure model and keep cargo secure and protected, and are engineered for quick, easy mounting on the Lock & Ride® Versa Storage Platform. - Lock & Ride® Versa Cargo Box can be installed/removed in seconds without tools and provides an outstanding capacity of 4,140 cu. in. This weather-resistant Cargo Box keeps cargo secure & protected and can be used with or without the Luggage Rack. - Lock & Ride® Versa Rear Luggage Rack easily mounts to the platform and allows for attachment of multiple accessories for added functionality
- TITAN™ Cargo Accessories Storage solutions are available for every type of cargo you need to carry. Every bag and carrier features durable, all-weather construction and easy, secure installation. - Accessory cargo bags available include: Handlebar Bag, Windshield Bag & more - Kolpin® Quick Attach Gun & Rod Lockers hold firearms & fishing gear securely - Ice Auger Mount makes it easy to transport ice fishing equipment
- Integrated 1500 lb. Winch Accessory Versatile, mobile pulling power is available everywhere you ride with this powerful integrated winch. - Powerful, durable, reliable winch built for demanding conditions & jobs - 1,500 lb. (600 kg) line pull rating - Versatile pulling power available on-demand - Can be operated with the sled engine idling or the engine off - Winch can be mounted on the rear of the sled - Can be mounted on a sled with accessory bumpers - Use the winch power to free stuck vehicles, move large items, tackle tough jobs
- 14 Gallon Fuel Tank This high-capacity fuel tank will provide extended range and will provide those who ride far off-trail with extra peace of mind. - Large capacity minimizes need to carry extra fuel, freeing up storage space for other cargo
- Fox® QS3 Clicker Shocks High-performance, adjustable, and rebuildable FOX® QS3 Clicker shocks offer easy pre-ride adjustability and deliver outstanding performance on- and off-trail. - Tool-free adjuster allows for simple and repeatable suspension setting changes - Wide range of compression adjustment provides noticeable changes of ride quality and handling without the complications of counting detents - Remote reservoir promotes heat dissipation & ensures consistently outstanding performance in all riding conditions
RIDER CENTRIC COMFORT
- Lock & Ride® Versa Touring Passenger Seat The Lock & Ride® Versa Touring Passenger Seat comes standard on the Polaris® Titan™ Adventure model. - Passenger Seat features passenger handwarmers & RCA plug (cord sold separately) - Quick install - Also available standard on the Polaris® Titan™ Adventure, Passenger Footrests to enhance passenger comfort & security
- Accessory Heated Seats Heated driver and passenger seats are available as accessories for extra rider comfort in extreme conditions. - Heated Driver Seat & Passenger Seat available as accessories - Heated seats install quickly & easily; internal heating elements connect to sled’s electrical system for power
- Extended Wind Protection & AXYS® Extra Tall Wide 24" Windshield Polaris® Titan™'s integrated wind protection enhances riders’ comfort. - Extended AXYS Wind Foils deflect wind around riders - Wide, extra tall 24” windshield provides the ultimate protection for the most extreme conditions
- Electric Start Standard electric start - Durable starter built to withstand the rigors of coldest climates - Start the powerful engine with the push of a button
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display Exclusively from Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: - Sled Performance: speedometer, tachometer, dual trip meters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours and odometer sled operating conditions including coolant temperature, diagnostics and maintenance warnings. - Bluetooth™ Functionality: enables the gauge to communicate with your cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength. - GPS/Mapping Capability: includes standard compass and maps with trails can be shown North Up or Course Up depending on your preference. Track and save routes and waypoints for future “go to” navigation. - LH Control: provides the ability to zoom on maps, drop waypoints, cycle through vehicle information and switch between gauge or map display . - Clock: time available in 12 or 24-hour clock format options . - This gauge comes as an option on some models, and is also available as an accessory option
- Extreme Front Bumper Lightweight, aluminum front bumper features extra protection for wherever your Adventure takes you.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.