ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Instantaneous Lift The combination of the raised and lightweight AXYS® chassis, a powerful Polaris® engine, and the Polaris-exclusive track designs pop the PRO-RMK® 155 on top of the snow.
- AXYS® Chassis The raised AXYS® chassis increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. It is purpose-built for mountain riding and allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum over structure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increase clearance to reduce drag.
- Liberty® Engine Choices for Every Rider Built to integrate seamlessly with the lightweight and agile Polaris® chassis, Liberty® engines feature class-leading power-to-weight ratios and set a new benchmark for ultimate performance with our complete line-up of powerful options.
- Rear Suspension The lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will notice improved weight transfer while maintaining the approach angle. On-trail, riders will notice a more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension features a rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving it forward.
- Walker Evans® Shocks The PRO-RMK® 155 comes with premium Walker Evans® Piggyback Shocks or Monotube Shocks. The Walker Evans® Piggyback Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best performance across the broadest range of conditions. The Walker Evans® Monotube Impact-Extruded Shocks are the lightest weight shock option from Polaris® for those riders counting the ounces. The one-piece, simple design is lightweight yet durable. 850 models include exclusive SLS Lightweight Springs
- QuickDrive® Low Inertia Drive System The QuickDrive® System is designed to make the sled rev quicker for instantaneous lift and reduces rotational inertia by 21% for easier handling and flickability. Not simply a belt-drive, it's a complete lightweight drive system.
- Rider Balanced® Control The AXYS® platform features Rider Balanced® positioning that delivers ultimate control for the rider for precise, effortless sidehilling.
- AXYS® Body Panel Design The AXYS® PRO-RMK® features a compact body panel geometry and design that help give the sled the best lean angle in the industry allowing it to hold even the steepest sidehill lines. The PRO-RMK® does not "panel out" like other sled brands.
- PRO-RMK® React Suspension™ The PRO-RMK® React Suspension™ provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiate sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride. It includes a 36"-38" stance, a sway bar designed for predictable handling, and forged a-arms and spindles optimized for strength and durability.
- Immediate Response The world's best mountain sled is built to be the lightest and most rigid, making it incredibly responsive to rider inputs. This allows you to change direction and maneuver confidently in all conditions.
- PowderTrac® Running Boards - 600 and 800 Models The PowderTrac® Running Boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of over 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure-footed performance. There is now additional open space at the back of the boards by the rear pad to reduce snow build up.
- PowderTrac® XT Running Boards - 850 Models The lightweight PowderTrac® XT Running Boards were developed for extreme riders with new geometry for improved sidehilling and deep snow capabilities. The improved ergonomics maintain usable space for the rider and traction at the rear of the boards.
- Lightweight Polaris® snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. They have always been light and rigid with added strength and durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster.
- PRO-Lite Seat Mountain snowmobiling requires a different seat design and that is what Polaris® delivers. The PRO-Lite seat is shorter to allow you to easily swing a leg over from one side of the snowmobile to the other.
- LED Lights All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights to deliver the industry's best lighting that is 80% brighter than incandescent lighting.
- MessageCenter Gauge Informative and easy to read, this gauge keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and provides a wealth of additional data.
- Polaris® Interactive Digital Display This exclusive and industry-leading full-color display provides important information and capabilities to the rider such as: sled performance, Bluetooth™, GPS mapping, Clock, and LH Control. This gauge comes as an option on some models and is also available as an accessory.
- Integrated Storage Options Optional accessory storage was designed and developed right along with the AXYS® platform so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled's design lines. Engineered with the highest quality of materials.
- Mountain Hoop Re-designed in 2016, the mountain hoop is more ergonomic and has been moved down 2.5" to prevent hitting the rider in the chest when in steeper terrain. Now a once-piece, stylized design, the mountain hoop is made of durable polyurethane material.
- XT Hyfax - 850 Models The profile design has been optimized for lighter weight while maintaining durability.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.